Manager – Asset Management
Location: Austin, Texas
Aero Capital Solutions, Inc. (collectively “ACS”) is a leading mid-life aircraft leasing and trading company that serves customers and trading partners through flexible maintenance avoidance solutions and serves investors through attractive, risk-adjusted returns. ACS is headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in Dublin, Ireland and Singapore.
As part of ACS, you will join a team of highly skilled industry professionals with vast experience in aircraft leasing, aircraft/engine trading, airline fleet management and engine shop visit management.
The Manager - Asset Management, will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day functions performed by the Asset Management Team. This role will tackle a dynamic array of matters focusing on the ACS commercial inventory and lease portfolio. The role will require the candidate to interact effectively with other functional areas of the company in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage lease engine portfolio;
- Asset evaluation and analysis;
- Provide product technical/commercial support and coordination for asset sales and leasing including aircraft lease returns and follow on opportunities;
- Interface with Technical to organize records, prepare marketing materials, and work through customer’s Open Item Requests;
- Interface with Finance to assist with the valuation of potential acquisitions and sale/lease opportunities;
- Interface with Legal to work through customer CPs, review engine sale/lease agreements, and manage deal flows/timelines;
- Evaluate engine lease and sale opportunities for sales support;
- Assist with portfolio aircraft sourcing and asset acquisitions;
- Assist with engine sourcing activity to support ACS’ aircraft portfolio requirements.
- 2 years of aviation product management, sales or other relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package;
- Relocation package for qualified applicants;
- Excellent future advancement prospects;
- Positive & encouraging work environment.
Please send applications to: email@example.com