Senior Director – Sales, Americas
Location: Austin, Texas or Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
Aero Capital Solutions, Inc. (collectively “ACS”) is a leading mid-life aircraft leasing and trading company that serves customers and trading partners through flexible maintenance avoidance solutions and serves investors through attractive, risk-adjusted returns. ACS is headquartered in Austin, Texas with a satellite office in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas and international offices in Dublin, Ireland and Singapore.
As part of ACS, you will join a team of highly skilled industry professionals with vast experience in aircraft leasing, aircraft/engine trading, airline fleet management and engine shop visit management.
The Senior Director – Sales, Americas must be a resourceful, entrepreneurial, results-oriented, and customer-centric sales professional. They must have a proven track record of developing and managing accounts that effectively support top- and bottom-line growth. This person should have a strong vertical range, with the ability to interact with airline powerplant engineering staff, CEO’s, and Heads of Fleet. A critical success factor for this position is being able to discuss “big picture” market and fleet strategy but also able to develop winning proposals, LOI’s, presentations, and contracts.
The primary role of the Senior Director – Sales, Americas will be to own and maintain all key customer relationships in the territory. In addition, this position will play a vital part in developing new customer relationships, providing transaction support, and deliver lease inquiries and proposals. This role will handle the sales of ACS products and services, which includes engine leases, outright sales, and exchanges. To be successful in this, they will need sophisticated sales and negotiation skills, be excellent at communicating and able to articulate an elevator pitch or carry-out a lengthy negotiation, while still maintaining a positive working relationship with their customer. This position will report to the Vice President – Business Development, Americas.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, expand, and sustain the engine/aircraft sales and revenue within the region while possessing an in-depth understanding of market trends in engine/aircraft availability, pricing, competitors, and add value to the ACS business model;
- Respond to all regional inquiries and develop opportunities by creating proposals for engine leases, exchanges, and outright sales, including teardown assets;
- Support and manage regional sales of the end-of-life aircraft teardown through development and cultivation of a network amongst aftermarket component and parts companies;
- Own regional transactions while coordinating with the ACS technical and legal teams to ensure the creation of commercial proposals or LOI’s, finalization of purchases, leases, or exchange agreements, in addition to managing the timeline to ensure timely completion of transactions;
- Identify future airline fleet requirements for mid-life and last lease aircraft - “connect the dots” between ACS assets (either existing or pending) and airline requirements for engines and aircraft;
- Provide timely intelligence on all opportunities, RFP’s, and status updates;
- Leverage networks to quickly test new ideas and validate the opportunities at hand;
- Develop relationships with end-user airlines, OEM’s, and key MRO’s while continuing to expand ACS’s network;
- Raise the ACS corporate profile in the region, this includes attending key conferences and seminars, and identifying appropriate value-add opportunities for sponsorship and corporate events.
- 10+ years of combined experience in Aviation industry, including exposure to technical and sales roles within OEM, leasing, MRO, or aftermarket parts;
- 5+ years of regional sales experience with demonstrated ability to strategically penetrate that market;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, able to complete deadlines with minimal supervision;
- Self-starter that thrives in a high performance, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; multi-lingual is a benefit;
- No travel restrictions and ability to travel frequently.
- Competitive remuneration & benefits package;
- Relocation package for qualified applicants;
- Excellent future advancement prospects;
- Positive & encouraging work environment.
Please send applications to: email@example.com